This sketch is made up of several elements. I started by recording a tea kettle boiling water and whistling. After that, I fed it into Paul’s Extreme Sound Stretch (the application I used yesterday) and stretched the sound out about 30x longer than it was. It was also pitched down about 2-3 octaves. I added some ebowed guitar for a drone and also played the guitar with Soundhack +pitchdelay dropping the pitch down an octave. Perhaps this material will make it’s way into a full length song.
The photo is something I took a couple days ago and edited today. Hoping to experiment more with black and white photography -I think it would be better if it was snowing. This year has been strange with hardly any major snowstorms. We’ll see what happens in February.